Toy shopping is fun! It allows us to reconnect with play and silliness and hopefully to connect with what is unique and original in the children who will receive our gifts. Follow your heart. Follow that special child’s lead. And take all toy shopping lists with a grain of salt.
1. Squigz Starter Set, 24 Pieces $24.95 on Amazon
2. Forest Friends Playset, $19.99 from Lakeshore Learning
3. KidKraft Deluxe Cookware Set, (11 pieces) $19.29 on Amazon
4. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Servin’ Up Fun Food Truck, $69.99 on Amazon
5. Kidoozie Spinnin’ Gears, $18.48 on Amazon
6. Colorforms Brand Daniel Tiger Take Along Restickable Set, $9.87 on Amazon
7. Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Kidnoculars, $14.99 on Amazon
7. Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Bug Vac ‘n’ View, $12.58 on Amazon
8. Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bibi Bee Flashlight With Easy-Grip Handle, $10.39 on Amazon
9. Step2 Rain Showers Splash Pond Water Table Playset, $49.98 on Amazon
10. Farm Lacing Beads, $9.99 at Melissa and Doug
11. Melissa & Doug Soft Activity Baby Book – Whose Feet?, $7.99 on Amazon
12. Liquid Tile Mats, $44.00-$176.00 on Kaplan School Supply
13. Poopoopaper Scratch Pads (just because poop is a fav theme for toddlers and two’s), from PooPooPaper.com
Toys and play are about discovery and invention. Be bold enough to wrap up non-toys too…look for mud kitchen supplies at the Dollar Store and ribbons and papers from a Craft Store, cleaning props or hardware gadgets. Play is real!