Family Time provides resources and decision-making strategies to
parents. We offer one-on-one coaching services as well as workshops and seminars for parents.
Workshops and Clinics for Parents
- Parenting Discussion Sessions at B’nai Torah Congregation of Boca Raton
- Parent Problem Solving Clinics: Q&A marathon sessions – get answers to your immediate parenting dilemmas and hear solutions to shared parenting challenges.
- The Entitlement-Free Child: Raising Confident and Responsible Kids in a Me-Mine-Now World
- The Entitlement-Free Family: Choose More – Choose Sanity – Choose Peace for your family and your home
- iParent: Raising Children in an Ever-Changing World – technology, media, and the race-to-nowhere
- Good Enough Parents: Smart Enough – Creative Enough – Loving Enough
- Happy Mom – Happy Dad: Surviving the Stresses of Raising Kids
- Ready for a New School Year – Smooth Transitions – Loving Support – Confident Skill-Building
One-on-One Coaching gives you a customized parenting plan for day-to-day parenting situations (mealtime conflicts, bedtime frustrations, getting out the door in the morning, whatever is pushing your buttons). Here’s how it works: One month of coaching includes three 30 minute sessions.
- The first session we discuss what’s been working and not working so far – and why. You will then receive practical strategies to implement for the following week.
- The second session, we make the next step of adjustments in the plan or address new behaviors. This is the fine-tuning when you learn to handle any unexpected twists.
- The final session is two weeks later summarizing what you learned about yourself and your child, anticipating the developmental milestones ahead. Congratulations – Now, you can apply these skills to future parenting situations.
Customized Potty Training Support is also available to complement the strategies in The Potty Training Answer Book. Karen Deerwester, author and coach, will work with you one-on-one to alleviate all your potty training stress and show you that potty training really can be FUN! She will help to:
- Identify your child’s temperament style and learning strengths
- Create the perfect “potty plan” that fits the unique needs of your child and your family
- Design a positive potty environment for your child
- Coach you through the ABC’s of problem solving with your child
- Develop your child’s confidence and competence
- Build a happier, stronger relationship with your child
The cost for one month of personalized support and guidance is $250. Call or email if you have questions on whether this is right for you.
Ready to get started?